Disability Service Standards
There are 6 Disability Employment Standards that Job Centre Australia Limited have to follow, they are:
- Rights: The service promotes individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision-making and actively prevents abuse, harm, neglect and violence.
- Participation and Inclusion: The service works with individuals and families, friends and carers to promote opportunities for meaningful participation and active inclusion in society.
- Individual Outcomes: Services and supports are assessed, planned, delivered and reviewed to build on individual strengths and enable individuals to reach their goals.
- Feedback and Complaints: Regular feedback is sought and used to inform individual and organisation-wide service reviews and improvement.
- Service Access: The service manages access, commencement and leaving a service in a transparent, fair, equal and responsive way.
- Service Management: The service has effective and accountable service management and leadership to maximise outcomes for individuals.
If you would like more information on the Disability Service Standards then please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
If you feel that these standards are not being met by your service you can contact CRRS (Commonwealth Resolution & Referral Service) on 1800 880 052