Donate today and help us to help young people with a disability to build the skills
they need to live a full and independent life. Together we can create a brighter future for people with a disability and achieve our vision: Communities where all people can achieve their potential.
We are a proud ‘for purpose’ (not for profit) organisation, specialising in empowering people with a disability to improve their circumstances through a range of training, support and employment opportunities. Operating since 1990, our services have supported over 25,000 to achieve their employment, independence and social goals.
Every little bit counts.
Your support means that we can continue to provide extra support and relevant, tailored programs to youth with a disability. It will enable us to continue to give the youth in our communities the best chance at long term success. We will help build their confidence, offer new experiences, provide a safe and welcoming environment where they can make new friends and be encouraged to overcome any challenges.
We rely on government funding and fundraising to do the work we do in our rural, regional, and metropolitan communities. Our youth services are focussed on assisting school leavers with a disability and/or disengaged youth to transition from school to working life. We do this through a range of development activities including:
- Providing opportunities for disadvantaged youth and allowing them to grow and develop through new experiences.
- Building confidence and independence through
- Social and community participation including fun activities, involvement in community events and fundraising).
- Independent living skills like travel training, budgeting, grocery shopping and cooking healthy meals.
- Quality support to effectively transition in to the workforce.
- We provide some of the simple things you and I may take for granted, such as: Having a decent meal, having someone to talk to, a safe environment, linking with health care, mentoring, and the satisfaction of contributing to the community.
With your help we can continue to grow and be creative in the way we assist young people with a disability.
Even a small amount can make a big difference to someone’s life.
We are incredibly grateful for each and every dollar you can afford to give.
Amounts $2.00 and over are eligible as tax-deductible donations.