Online NDIS Information Session
August 12 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Finishing school?… What’s next?
Register for our online NDIS information session
Designed for school leavers, their families and teachers to learn more about the NDIS, and how Job Centre Australia can assist with the transition from school to independence.
As a nationally accredited disability service, our youth NDIS supports are designed to develop, motivate and inspire each individual to realise their social, independence and employment goals.
We will provide you with information on;
- How we can support you to achieve your independence, social and community participation, and employment goals
- The NDIS supports available to you, at Job Centre Australia
- Information on our Disability Employment Service (DES)
- Tailored Pathways to Employment
- An open Q & A so that you can ask any questions you might have
To register, click here