Grievance Procedure Policy2018-07-05T15:13:18+10:00

Grievance Procedure

1. Talk to your Employment Consultant.

If you have a problem you should talk to your Employment Consultant.

Let your Pathway Coach try to help sort out your problem with Job Centre Australia Limited, or your work.

2. Talk to a Manager at Job Centre Australia Limited.

If your Employment Consultant cannot help you, or if you are not happy with how they tried to help you, then you should talk to the Manager.  Ring Job Centre Australia Limited on 1800 466 046 to make an appointment.

If your problem is hard to talk about because it is of a sexual nature or you would prefer to speak to a male or female specifically about your problem, you can ask to speak with either.

3. Talk to the Board of Management if you are still not happy.

If the Manager of Job Centre Australia Limited has tried to help you but you are still not happy then you can ask to talk to a member of the Board.

To talk to a member of the Board call 1800 466 046 and leave a message.  A member of the Board will contact you at home.  You can have a friend or relative with you if you would like.

4. What to do if you are not happy with the result.

You can complain to National Disability Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS):

The CRRS can be contacted by:

Freecall: 1800 88 00 52
TTY:  1800 301 130
Fax:  02 9318 1372


Mail:  Locked Bag 2705
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
The National Relay Service:  1800 555 677
Telephone Interpreter Service:  131 450

Complaints Procedure

If you have a problem with Job Centre Australia Limited you have the right to complain.Please follow the “Grievance Procedure” listed above.
You will not get “in trouble” for complaining. It helps us to make the service better when you tell us about the things you are not happy with.
Try to talk to the person you have the problem with, if you feel you can.
You can have someone with you if you would like.
It might be a good idea to write the problem down.  It might also be a good idea to write down how it could be fixed.  Your advocate or Pathway Coach can help you with this.

If you are unhappy about Job Centre Australia Limited after following the “Grievance Procedure”, you can contact other places who may be able to help you.

Disability Complaints Service, Redfern NSW

Free call:  1800 422 015
Telephone: 02 9319 6549
TTY:  02 9318 2138


Human Rights & Equal Opportunity  Commission

Free call: 1300 656 419
Phone:  02 9284 9600

Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW

Free call: 1800 670 812
Phone:  02 9268 5555

What if I am an NDIS participant?

If you have a complaint you can speak with us using the above proceedure. If you would rather speak to the NDIS directly, follow this process.