To our community of valued customers,
The concerns surrounding COVID-19 outbreak are at the forefront of our continued service delivery and business planning, to ensure there is no disruption to service for our customers or team members. As businesses, communities and governments continue to adapt to the rapidly evolving changes as a result of COVID-19, we feel it is important we advise our valued customers we remain open during this time, and we’re here to help.
In the past month, we have planned for and taken a range of steps to ensure there is no compromise on the quality of our service, whilst ensuring the safety, health and well-being of our customers and team. We have available immediately:
- Online and over the phone appointments available for our recruitment services meaning the businesses we partner with, can access assistance to retain their current workforce, or recruit to meet the demand that some industries are currently experiencing.
- Online and over the phone appointments available for new or existing Disability Employment Service (DES) Candidates, mean that we can minimise the risk of spread for both our candidates, and our team members. It also means anyone at higher risk of infection, can Candidates can confidently continue their employment pathways, without physically coming into the office.
- Online group learning sessions available for our NDIS participants ensures continued learning and interaction with peers, when travelling in to our centre is not an option.
- Customised programs and pickup options available for our NDIS participants who wish to participate in small group indoor or outdoor activities, whilst observing social distancing measures.
- Take home curriculum with hard copy learning packs available for our NDIS participants, for uninterrupted, at home learning options.
- We have quickly and effectively mobilised our workforce, with 100% of our team working remotely, servicing online and over the phone. This flexible workforce means we are able to minimise the risk of transmission amongst entire teams.
- Workplace online training modules for our staff, to ensure they are kept up to date and knowledgeable not only on the industry, also on minimising risk of infection during this time.
- Employee Assistance programs available to all our team members, as usual, to support with issues that may arise or impact our team’s mental health or wellbeing.
Throughout this time, our leadership team has acted and made decisions in the best interests of our people and community in mind, to ensure our quality services continue to be delivered to our customers with excellence and minimal disruption.
We know employment is critical for businesses to operate, for people to live and thrive and for communities to prosper. At any time, please reach out to our team to discuss your needs and the specific circumstances you may need assistance with.
Job Centre Australia’s vision is ‘communities where all people can achieve their potential’. It is through initiating activities such as these, that will allow us to realise our vision, during times of uncertainty.
Stay well, and take care.